Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentime's Day Poem by Tyrone Flowers

 
This goes out to all the single girls
who didn't get no flowers yestaday, didn't get no pearls
I know what it's like to be all alone
Next Valentime's Day, better call on Tyrone
I'll come over to your place, give you company
I'll let you cook me dinner, while I watch yo T.V.
I'll be there for you lady, when no one else will
I'll take you out for cheesecake, and go dutch on the bill
we'll go back to my place--got a heart shaped jacuzzi
don't act all coy, i know you ain't no floozy
It's Valentime's day, the one day a year
you deserve some good lovin' and that's why I'm here
we'll drink pink champagne on my water bed
then i'll make love to you like boys to men said
this type of gift can't ever be bought
i'll do this for you without one selfish thought
I'm just doing what's right, like any humanitarian
I'll do this for you, you don't even ever have to call me again
seriously, don't call me again.











0 comments: